Mazier 101 Core Barrel Complete
Mazier Core Barrel
1. The automatic Mazier core barrel is designed for obtaining undisturbed core samples in very soft soils.
2. This core barrel has a spring-loaded inner tube assembly. When drilling in soft formations, the core lifter case protrudes up to 50mm in front of the bit, and acts as a cutting shoe. The soft core is protected from the water flush.
3. When coring in harder materials, the spring loaded inner tube comes under pressure and the inner tube retracts, so now the core lifter case assumes a normal position.
4. A PVC coreliner is used inside the inner tube to retain the core, and a “basket” catcher can be used to prevent soft materials from slipping out.
5. It is available in 101mm hole diameter (71.5mm core) and can be used in conjunction with T2-101 and T6-101 core barrels which are more suited for hard rocks.
1. Sediment Tube
2. Head Assembly
3. Inner Tube
4. Plastic Liner
6. Core Catcher（Option）
7. Cutting Shoe
8. Outer Tube
9. Core Bit
|Outer Diameter (mm)||101|
|Core diameter (mm)||71.5|
|Thread of the head||CR50/BW/BWY/NW/NWY|
|Hole Area (cm²)||80.2|
|Core Area (cm²)||43.0|
|Recommended Drill Rod||CR50/BW/BWY/NW/NWY|