Denison Core Barrel
1. Suitable for sampling of clay soils characterized by a degree of consolidation from low to medium high.
2. This core barrel is especially designed for taking undisturbed sample of soft materials, without washing out the core.
3. The inner non-rotating tube, that contains a plastic liner, protrudes below the bit, and penetrates into the ground by the pressure of the shoe edge. The liner, usually made of PVC, is now also available in transparent plastic.
4. The sample is retained by a special basket core lifter with adjustable and springy fingers which close under the weight of the material which tends to slip off.
5. Heat treated shoes are of different leght, longer for soft, shorter for medium-hard material.
|9||T.C. Core bit|